“Tracy works hard to design and produce high quality training solutions, including videos and eLearning modules. I highly recommend her for any instructional design, eLearning, or multimedia opportunity.”- Andrea Kellie, Training Associate Director at Pfizer
Learn what clients have to say about me
I became passionate about eLearning in 2002. I was house-bound, caring for a sick relative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I wanted to go to graduate school, to earn my master’s in adult education, but it didn’t look like that could happen for several years. Then I learned about the online master’s degree program offered by California State University at San Bernardino. It was eLearning to the rescue! Within 2 years I had earned my master’s degree, without commuting to the university. Later, I went on to earn a graduate certificate in instructional design, at California State University at San Diego.
- Freelance Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
2013 – Present (10 years)
- Online Associate Faculty, College of Education, Univ of Phoenix
2011 – 2015 (4 years)
- High School Instructor – Multiple Subjects, Los Angeles Unified School District, 2007 – 2011 (4 years)
- Adult High School Instructor – Multiple Subjects, Los Angeles Education Corps Charter High School, 2005 – 2007 (2 years)
Download my resume for more information.
Articulate 360 eLearning Apps
2D Animation tools: Powtoon, Vyond, CreateStudio Pro
3D Animation tools: CreateStudio Pro, Plotagon
Camtasia Video Editing
- Master’s in Adult Education, California State University at San Bernardino
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design, California State University at San Diego
- Adult Education Teaching Credentials: English as a Second Language, Social Science, Elementary & Secondary Basic Skills
- Single Subject Teaching Credential: English
For More Details…
- See my detailed work history, qualifications, and client recommendations on LinkedIn.