Pens, markers, rulers, scissors… I had a few challenges with this challenge!
- I can’t draw,
- I don’t own a tripod, and
- I don’t have the time necessary to use this approach.
So I decided to create my own version of a quick Common Craft style video, using some of my trusty computer tools:
- Common Craft cutout icons
- PowerPoint – to customize the Common Craft icons, and use the PowerPoint Pen tool to draw the Mona Lisa.
- GoAnimate (now called Vyond), to animate the characters
- Storyline 360, to add the audio narration and publish the module for the web
- PowerPoint, to draw the Mona Lisa